The Admissions Cycle for the 2015-2016 school year is now CLOSED.
We are pleased to announce that we had a successful lottery on Wednesday, March 11, 2015. On the same day, the schools’ directors notified all accepted students by phone.
This year, we received over 650 applications for 56 available seats. Thank you again for your interest in Conservatory Lab!
Stay tuned for tour dates for accepted and waitlist familiesFor questions please email to Toni Jackson, email@example.com or calling 617-254-8904 ext. 108 Please Note: If your child is on this year’s waitlist, please reapply to enter your child into the admissions lottery for the coming year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply?
• Conservatory Lab Charter School is accepting applications for Grades PreK through 8. Conservatory Lab does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age, ancestry, special needs, English language proficiency or foreign language proficiency, athletic ability or prior academic achievement.
How do I apply?
• Fill out this application carefully and in its entirety and submit it in person or mail to:
Conservatory Lab Charter School – Admissions
2120 Dorchester Avenue
Dorchester, MA 02124.
• Applications transmitted via email and/or fax and will not be accepted.
• Applications that are incomplete will not be accepted.
• Applications must be received by Noon on Friday, February 27, 2015.
How and when will I know if my child was accepted?
• The Admission Lottery will be held on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at Conservatory Lab Charter School. Although applicants are welcome to attend the lottery, attendance is not a requirement for admission. If you do not wish to have your child’s name read or released in public lottery results, please email an “Opt-out” request to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to “Admissions” at Conservatory Lab Charter School, 2120 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester, MA 02124.
• Notification of lottery results will be sent to all applicants by end of day on Thursday, March 12, 2015.
Tips for applying
• Fill out all information. Print neatly and clearly.
• Verify that the child’s date of birth and grade is 100% correct.
• Apply for the grade your child will be entering in September 2015.
• Include working phone numbers only – please give us more than one working phone number.
• Ensure the address is accurate. Include apartment numbers and 5-digit zip codes.
• Inform us immediately if your address, phone number(s) or e-mail address change.
• Complete a separate application for each child applying to the school.
• Ensure that we have received your application. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt of your application, call (617) 254-8904 x101 to verify that your information is on record for our lottery.
What do I do if I have questions?
• If you have any questions or if your contact information changes, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling (617) 254-8904 x101. You can also check our website for information at conservatorylab.org.
To learn more about enrolling in other Massachusetts public charter schools, please visit the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education website. Families can find information about all Massachusetts charter schools here.
To learn more about enrolling in other public schools in Boston, please visit the Boston Public School registration page at: here.