The Admissions Cycle for the 2016-2017 school year is now OPEN.
The Admissions Application document can be found at the link below.
Tour dates for families interested in submitting an application:
- For 320 Washington: on Thursdays: Nov.19, Dec. 3, Dec.17, Jan. 7; Thursday Jan 21; Friday, Feb. 12 and Thursday, Feb. 25 all at 9:00 a.m. To schedule your tour at 320 Washington St., please call Brad Kershner at 617-208-6200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For 2120 Dorchester: the following Tuesdays: December 15, January 12, January 19, January 26, February 9 and February 23, all at 10:00 a.m. To schedule your tour at 2120 Dorchester Ave., please call Nefta Ramsey at 617-254-8904 X 101 or email:nramsey@conservatorylab.
For questions please email to Toni Jackson, email@example.com or calling 617-254-8904 ext. 108
Please Note: If your child is on this year’s waitlist, please reapply to enter your child into the admissions lottery for the coming year.
Stay tuned for tour dates for accepted and waitlist families
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply?
• Conservatory Lab Charter School is accepting applications for Grades PreK through 8. Conservatory Lab does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age, ancestry, special needs, English language proficiency or foreign language proficiency, athletic ability or prior academic achievement.
How do I apply?
• Fill out this application carefully and in its entirety and submit it in person or mail to:
Conservatory Lab Charter School – Admissions
2120 Dorchester Avenue
Dorchester, MA 02124.
• Applications transmitted via email and/or fax and will not be accepted.
• Applications that are incomplete will not be accepted.
• Applications must be received by Noon on Friday, February 27, 2015.
How and when will I know if my child was accepted?
• The Admission Lottery will be held on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at Conservatory Lab Charter School. Although applicants are welcome to attend the lottery, attendance is not a requirement for admission. If you do not wish to have your child’s name read or released in public lottery results, please email an “Opt-out” request to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to “Admissions” at Conservatory Lab Charter School, 2120 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester, MA 02124.
• Notification of lottery results will be sent to all applicants by end of day on Thursday, March 12, 2015.
Tips for applying
• Fill out all information. Print neatly and clearly.
• Verify that the child’s date of birth and grade is 100% correct.
• Apply for the grade your child will be entering in September 2015.
• Include working phone numbers only – please give us more than one working phone number.
• Ensure the address is accurate. Include apartment numbers and 5-digit zip codes.
• Inform us immediately if your address, phone number(s) or e-mail address change.
• Complete a separate application for each child applying to the school.
• Ensure that we have received your application. If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt of your application, call (617) 254-8904 x101 to verify that your information is on record for our lottery.
What do I do if I have questions?
• If you have any questions or if your contact information changes, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling (617) 254-8904 x101. You can also check our website for information at conservatorylab.org.
To learn more about enrolling in other Massachusetts public charter schools, please visit the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education website. Families can find information about all Massachusetts charter schools here.
To learn more about enrolling in other public schools in Boston, please visit the Boston Public School registration page at: here.